InfoSpan Mexico expounds on the company’s “near shore” model with it four hour flight proximity to anywhere in United States and remaining competitive with offshore call centers. It is also uniquely positioned to service the 44 million Spanish speaking residents in the U.S.
Mexico Overview & Statistics
InfoSpan Mexico leverages a large educated workforce – it is home to more than 2,000 colleges and universities – with excellent language skills, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German. It also partners with schools to provide call center training curriculum and established excellent relationships with Universities, local communities, banking and government.
Mexico boasts a robust and reliable power grid and an IP telecommunications infrastructure.
- Four Hour Flight From Virtually Anywhere in USA
- Stable Environment Closely Aligned With USA Interests
- Large Educated Workforce With Excellent Language Skills
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
- Many High Quality Technical Universities
- Approximately Half the Cost of North American Based Call Centers
- Competitive With Off Shore Call Centers
- Uniquely Positioned to Service the 34M Spanish Speaking People Living in the US